St. Dominic Villa
St. Dominic Villa is a skilled nursing facility which provides a loving, supportive environment for community life, nursing, and restorative care.
People who live and work here experience the presence of the Sacred in the continuum of life and relationships among care partners.
Services offered at St. Dominic Villa include the following:
- • Continuous licensed nursing care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- • Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- • Medication management
- • Oxygen, respiratory, and intravenous therapies
- • Pharmacy, podiatry, radiology, laboratory, psychology services
- • Nutritious meals and snacks
- • Special diets supervised by a registered dietician
- • Social services/community referrals/discharge planning
- • Recreational activities
- • Beauty shop
- • Hospice care
- • Volunteer programs
- • Appointment/transportation coordinators, 24-hour pastoral services
- • Private rooms
For more information about St. Dominic Villa, contact Sister Selina Stanaway, MSW, St. Dominic Villa, 2375 Sinsinawa Road, Hazel Green, WI 53811. Phone (608) 748-9814.