Embracing a Life of Meaning: Kathleen Norris on Discovering What Matters
Best-selling author Kathleen Norris provides a unique viewpoint of “what matters most,” including:
- Belief Matters: Why does belief matter? To what do we give our hearts? What is the core message of what we believe―creeds or commitment? To what extent is to believe also “to belove”?
- The Bible Matters: The Bible is our collective story. How is that story reflected in our daily lives? What is it about the Bible that always seems to address our present moment?
- Community Matters: In community, individualism and imperfection meet grace and acceptance. What is our part in the Body of Christ?
- Place Matters: In what ways is faith set within the physical space of home, church, land and people?
- We Matter: What it means to remain in God’s image and to counter our selfishness by embracing the world and its needs?
Ideal for adult and young-adult small groups, Christian educators, clergy, chaplains and campus ministries.